Specialist Lawyers For You and Your Business

Free Legal Advice Now!

Let our experienced professionals help you.

Claim Type

Care Home Fees

Care Home Costs?

Have you or a relative paid or are paying for nursing care? If you or a relative have been or are in nursing care owing to health issues you could be entitled to a refund by the NHS.


If you or a relative have been or are being currently denied continuing healthcare by the NHS or had continuing healthcare retracted you could be entitled to a refund because of a ruling by the Court of Appeal and Health Services Ombudsman that states that many of the criteria which were used for assessing care home fees by the NHS do not meet legal requirements.

Am I Eligible?

Entitlement to a refund from the NHS dates back to 1st April 2004. Please note you can also make retrospective claims for family members that are no longer with us.

How do I get my Refund?

Barings Solicitors are experts in providing access to justice and recovering compensation owed to those deserving.

Recovery is a simple and free process so please contact us now for a no obligation confidential discussion. A member of our team will give you a short call to discuss your claim and assess whether you have a potential claim.

The first step is to get in touch with us now on 0161 200 9960.


Barings Solicitors were outstanding! I have used other solicitors before but no other firm made me feel like they really cared about me as a person. Thank you so much!



View our